Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: reikel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: chen wong
Your Roleplay Name: chen wong
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196306198

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player failed to comply with orders to leave an area at gunpoint, instead telling them to "fuck off" resulting in his death. Justified his actions as being suicidal in the following report

Why should this appeal be considered?: i thought assassination was allowed, i check on yt for videos of it occurring before and saw it occur so figured it was okay in RP. i explained that i didn't know it wasn't allowed, i said sorry since i was unaware and after explaining this he said he doesn't believe me but that's honestly the truth. i believe from what he said it was also because i have past bans like 2 weeks for being on the wrong side of the road. im honestly trying to play the game properly and said im happy to have a 1 year ban if i did anything else wrong today but wasnt accepted. please can i be unbanned and from this I've learnt i should not do any killing at all for now to be safe. i honestly want to be unbanned to just fish and grow to get a nice car now. i enjoy playing on the server interacting with others and would heavily appreciate if i can be allowed to come back.

Reaction score

I think it's to early to unban you, especially considering you just came of a ban, before which you were also banned a few days prior for 3.4.

Wait out the ban some more before re-appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.