Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: riekelt AKA REALTAK
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Nassim
Your Roleplay Name: Conyo demama
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125220510

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.1, 3.4 - User chased and killed a roadcrew worker with no benefit to them personally. User claims this was due to minging, but no report was made of the incident.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Realtak....... I'm really thought about this a long time, and i agree with you I DID BREAK 3.4!!! It was really stupid of me doing that, actually after my last ban. I should be ashamed.... I was heated up in the moment of the sit, because the minge got away this time with his punishment.... Felt like me in my mingy days huh :D. I just really wanna say that I'm sorry, i was so hyped, because i was streaming trying to create content to the perp community. But one guy has to ruin it. I was gonna have some fun and extra roleplay with the cops. I sure know they would love it.

I just read 3.4 for the first time, hahah awkwardd..... Anyways I understand what u mean by 2.1 and 3.4 and read the examples of it. I, conyo demama swear that I will think more with my brain and not with my malteserheadass.

I'm sorry again.

Additional Information: Free my Jigga Biggie he got killed by ISIS

Reaction score

I do not feel like writing an apology with your stream results in a sincere apology. Due to this I am unable to make an accurate assessment of your apology.

In addition, I am unable to observe you actually understanding why you got banned, and would like to refer you to rule 2.6.

You may try again after at least 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.