Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: GeorgiëVloei
Your Roleplay Name: James Cage
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80959287

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.6, 3.15, 3.22 - User drove a stolen vehicle onto the suburbs offramp towards intersection whilst not in direct pursuit of police as they crashed the vehicle and it took 10-20 seconds to restart it, then proceeds to drive on the wrong side of the highway all the way past intersection, until finally getting gunpointed out of the car by police. // banned for Franko

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know it was dumb and all and I have no desire to just fail the daily chop shop, but going into the woods would've certainly led to my cornering. I had just made a bad decision in a spur-of-the-moment action with a vehicle I have no good way of handling I don't understand the ban for even trying the illegal side of perp rp, that's just in general 3.4. Especially trying to jack cars that go way too fast for me to handle with the entire pd going after me. I don't understand the ban for a spur-of-the-moment mistake I understand why I was definitely in the wrong for going up the ramp with that car But I was just trying a new kind of mission. i don't know why that just results in a ban so quickly

Reaction score

If you want to dispute the legitimacy, make a dispute. If you want to make an apology, actually apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.