Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: __Jalen__
Your Roleplay Name: Archer Siminov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76128191

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.7, 3.20 - Player blocked the entrance to his regals bedroom with a concrete barrier and then reconnected while inside and actively being raided, when brought to a sit about this was messed around and refused to properly all of my questions, lied about placing the barrier and then reconnected again while left on the roof alone for a moment.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was not clear on he rules, I thought you could protect your house in any way you wanted with your props, now that I have read the rules I firmly believe nothing like this will happen again. I'm also sorry to Sam I just wanted to get back to playing and was not meaning any disrespect when disconnecting I just thought you left me frozen for s&g's, please forgive me brother.

Additional Information: I'm sorry to Sam I just wanted to get back to playing please forgive me brother.

Reaction score

You fail to even address the fact that you lied to me about blocking the door, as well as your acting like a child and being generally disrespectful behaviour prior to disconnecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.