Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: CaptainFF77
Your Roleplay Name: Foe Dough
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:702218605

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player pulled out a weapon whilst at gunpoint during a raid on their property.

Why should this appeal be considered?: there was a missunderstanding when i just started on the server. when i just started i got killed by a org member while gunpointing him i made a report of it and the admin said if youre in a organasation you can pull your gun out if someone is aiming at you but when i did that someone reported me for pulling out my gun while under gunpoint so i dont get it why i am banned now, i just wanna say sorry for this missunderstanding

Reaction score
i dont get it why i am banned now, i just wanna say sorry for this missunderstanding
Just to be 100% clear, you're acknowledging that what you did was wrong and apologising and not disputing the legitimacy of the ban right?

Going from saying that you don't understand why you're banned to immediately apologising for it doesn't inspire much faith that you're genuinely apologetic for your actions.

Reaction score
what i was trying to say is that i am sorry that i broke 3.4 but i just heared something else from another admin

Status
Not open for further replies.