Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Eugene Williams The III
Your Roleplay Name: Forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95457158

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:0:545167795

Why should this appeal be considered?: I forgot the complete reason I was banned as this was during August 2022, however I do remember it being some sort of RDM case in which I was asked to provide demos yet I argued with a staff member, I do sincerely apologize for this. I also recall attempting to join the server on my account and hadn't made sure if it were the correct account, when logging back in I was met with a permanent ban and discovered that I was on my alt account, I also tried logging into my account a couple months later during December on said alt account and was also permanently banned on the other one forgetting I was banned to begin with. I really enjoyed playing on this server and made a few memories with friends and I hope the staff team accept my apology as I have changed from the person I used to be before and I'm not so argumentative now haha. Thank you for bothering to read my apology letter and I hope to have a second chance to play on this server once more.

hba

Reaction score
I just now noticed after writing the apology that I logged into a different account for this forum because of the similarity of the usernames, apologies if this causes any inconvenience!

A1L

Reaction score
I will unban both accounts but don’t ban evade next time; only use one account not both.

Status
Not open for further replies.