Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: AlterZ
Your Roleplay Name: Edward Torres
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:585556236

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.20 - Player killed three players in the area of subs storage for seemingly no reason, additionally disconnected only 10 seconds after killing the last. // Extended, third time caught metagaming, user had communicated over a third party application to let their friend know they were being arrested.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, im writing this apology to say that im sorry for what i did and i really regret it. I really wasnt thinking when i was doing this i want to deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart to the people i killed. Im very sorry for metagaming once again like i said i just wasnt thinking and i know that everything i did was very wrong. I am so very sorry for my actions and i know what i did was wrong i really dont know what i was doing i just miss the server and the community and everything about it. I apologize for what i did, i never ever should have done it and i apologize to the players i killed and that i metagamed and i apologize to the admins that had to deal with me. Please just give me one more chance i will never do something this stupid again. Thank you for reading my apology, take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back