Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @scarubz
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Zux-_-
Your Roleplay Name: Riley Dockers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:513510567

Why were you punished?: Was having an argument with the mayor and then attempted to shoot him which cause the death of an innocent bystander , then due to me being annoyed at the warn I called either the staff or the situation (r-slur)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have been playing the server for just over two/three weeks and really enjoy the server ,I have spent the last day getting familiar with the rules and understanding what I need to do to improve my behaviour , I would like parties involved with this to understand what I said was wrong I do not mean it. First I would like to apologise to the staff member for the use of that word towards him/'the situation , at the time I was very annoyed I was being warned as I has believed shooting the mayor in that situation was justified and I had done nothing wrong. After reading over the rules I know realise what I did was wrong and I also should of never used that word .I understand I should of never say a word like that in any given situation. I accept that I will still be banned due to the rule break and the use of the word , but I want Scarubz to understand that I apologise for using the r(slur) towards him. Overall , I am sorry for the way I spoke , it was completely inappropriate , and I said it in the height of my emotions and did not mean what I said, I know I can not take back what I said , but I can give you my word that I will control myself in a better fashion and present more respect to the staff in the future if you let me have a future in this server

Kind regards
Zux

Additional Information: I had has a very frustrating day on the server after losing some items due to a bug and this whole situation just tipped me over the edge , this is not an excuse for the action presented but I will be better from now

You only just served a day of your ban. Wait at least 2 weeks before making another apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back