Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Sigmael
Your Roleplay Name: Ismagret crackler
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:149492136

Why were you punished?: 1.4- User approached a player and altered a player ingame name to sound like a racial slur- User was told previously not to do this

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im sorry i actually did listen but it just accidentally slipped out because i was calling him that pretty frequently before the staff told me to stop. And i didint intend to make it sound like a racial slur i just thought the name sounded funny. I dont really understand why it was against 1.4 because i didint really do anything that caused "problems". The player actually started to be rude and started punching me everytime i saw him even after i got told to stop just because he didint like me. and the player didint react to anyone else than me when the word was said

Reaction score

I appreciate the apology however, what was reported to me didn't seem like a slip up as you had said the altered name twice in quick succession in a hushed tone. 1.4 was determined as you went out of your way to walk up to this player and say the altered name to him again then jogged away, even after being spoken to by another staff member, creating a problem between you and the player again.

You are going to have to wait this one out- You will have time to get it out of your system​

Status
Not open for further replies.