Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: moldovan
Your Roleplay Name: Sumrah Saliba
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:438810944

Why were you punished?: 1.2- User used a racial slur towards another player in a RP situation

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know that racism is really frowned upon in this server and I really regret what I said in the heat of the moment. I've gotten 2 bans for this reason, the last one was less severe due to the slur being directed at an NPC. This time however I said it to an actual player during an RP situation which isn't acceptable in any circumstances. This ban led me to taking a break from online games and reading through my ban record and really understanding why this sort of behavior isn't allowed. Not only in this server but anywhere. An offensive slur that I said without thinking about the consequences caused me a lot of regret and guilt after I realized how bad it was to do such a thing.

I genuinely want to play on this server and be a part of the community even if my history says otherwise. I know that racism is bad and offensive, there is no excuse. I am really sorry for what I said and hope the person who I said the slur to can accept my apology as well as the server staff.

If I get another chance, I promise that this will never occur again along all the other stuff that I got banned for previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back