Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Floda
Your Roleplay Name: Floda doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124888008

Why were you punished?: User blew up PD with fuel cans claiming to have been rioting

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads staff

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent behavior on perpheads which led to my ban. I fully acknowledge that my actions were out of line and did not align with the server's rules or the community's standards.

I deeply regret blowing up the police department and I understand how my actions disrupted the role-playing experience for others and undermined the server’s environment. It was never my intention to cause any trouble or discomfort to the community.

I have taken this time to reflect on my actions and understand the importance of respecting the rules and contributing positively to the server. I am committed to learning from this experience and ensuring that such behavior does not occur again.

I would be grateful for the opportunity to return to perpheads and demonstrate that I have made a genuine effort to improve. I promise to adhere strictly to all rules and to contribute positively to the community.

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. I hope you can consider lifting the ban and allow me to make amends for my actions. Please let me know if there are any steps I need to follow to be considered for unbanning.

also my other report was for using a gas can during a raid but i didnt know what the fuel cans did i was trying to use it to raid so thats kinda wrong

Sincerely,

Floda

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back