Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Darkskelly
Your Roleplay Name: Oskar Giles
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53837836

Why were you punished?: 3.4- User ran from gunpoint in a mugging situation

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have recently been playing more on perpheads after a long time of playing other games and having come back to it with friends I have refound my love for the server. I have recently come to understand that the 3.4 rule has changed and with that my understanding hasn't kept up, this is also the case with the last 2 warnings I've had which I do take full responsibility for and now understand. I have taken it upon myself to read and update myself with the rules to ensure that while im playing I'm not ruining anyone elses RP experience.

Additional Information: I would like to add the during the incident that had caused my ban, the would be mugger had half peeked around the bank alleyway corner while I was 3/4 of the way down the alley. I hadn't seen any gun or heard them say anything by the time I turned around and started running. As soon as I saw the mugger I told my org mate and ran towards the exit of the alleyway and as I was running away I didn't hear the would be mugger yelling as I was on the phone. Although I watched back the clip without my voice on demo and I could hear a faintly audible mugger yelling.

I have attached my demo, the timestamp is roughly 45,000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back