Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scoot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Glocky T
Your Roleplay Name: Meech Bandz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:649252024

Why were you punished?: I was answering a staff report about driving on the wrong side of the road while i was answering my screen just went black i dont really know what happen it said something about scripture faillure. It was black for about 30 seconds so the i discconected and rejloined and i was banned for disconecting during staff report and driving on the wrong side road

Why should this appeal be considered?: It was a complete accident i wouldnt leave while having a open report thats why i rejoined back right away to clear up the situation and explain myself i just came off a one day ban i bought prem im trying to play the game right and how it supposed to be played. Also for driving on the wrong side of the road was lost looking for hicktown trailers and i feel like a ban for that is kind of excessive shouldnt it be a warning or ticket from a cop. I apologize please hear me out.

I will lower your ban to 12 hours. If you feel as though the intial punishment was too harsh please make a staff complaint.

Unless you were having a techincal issue, your screen went black/reddish because you had been shot unconscious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back