Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scrabuz
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Vikevix
Your Roleplay Name: Viktor vix
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197188685

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.4 - User opened fire at officers after they had found drugs on their property while heavily outnumbered. Then proceeded to disconnect with a report open

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi I’m really sorry for what i did I had had a really bad day on the server that day I got raided many times and the police turns up and don’t respect my calls to not stand close to the door but they never listen and always takes my drugs so that time I hade grown many times before and i had many times lost my drugs by getting killed or police walking in the room I was in and that time I lost it I didn’t really think about that I was outnumbered as should have done so I thought that it was ok because of the rule that you can kill cops if they will take your drugs I’m really sorry and I will think more clearly the next time. Ps what I remember so did I go to the fire station and I sat down it the sofas there as a wanted to be a firefighter after I had and I think it ate a bit longer than normal so I got afk kicked so never got to see the report that was open and I would never had left if I saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back