Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scrabuz
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: floada
Your Roleplay Name: Don Colosimo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79194567

Why were you punished?: Blowing up gas can/molotov and leaving the server with active report open

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear PERPHeads Community and Server Administrators,

I am writing this message to sincerely apologize for my recent actions on the server, specifically for blowing up gas cans, throwing molotov cocktails, and leaving with an open report. I was under the impression at the time that we where "rising against the PD" and didn't have a full understanding of what I helped cause, I had been on the server for around 8 hours that day if not more and I was extremely tired and agitated that I was getting in trouble for it, It was around 9AM at the time so I just left and went to sleep, this was the wrong move. I realize that my behavior was not only disruptive but also violated the server rules and negatively impacted the experience for others.

I understand that the PERPHeads server is a place where players come to enjoy a well-organized and immersive roleplaying experience. My actions were irresponsible and immature, and I deeply regret the inconvenience and frustration they caused.

Please know that this was a lapse in judgment on my part, and it does not reflect how I normally conduct myself in the community. I have taken time to reflect on my actions and am committed to following the server rules and guidelines moving forward. I value this community and want to be a positive and respectful member.

I sincerely hope that you can accept my apology.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope to be given the opportunity to prove myself as a responsible player.

-Don Colosimo/floada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back