Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Scrabuz
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: Souff079
Your Roleplay Name: Mahmoud ranoudi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:546101932

Why were you punished?: 3.11 - Attempted to help another player prop-fly with a fence

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is a dispute and also a small apology i looked at the guy is forum apology he said "i did not consent" in broken english even tho he fully did and said put me a bit higher then he proceeded to get his own prop out to even go further like i said i am sorry for my actions and what i did i must have known better due to my past but its not fair that he gets a lesser punishment while he really tries to get on the balcony i even lied to him and froze my prop to make him think I couldn't go further eventually i wanted to stop but that would kill him then i saw you pop up and take away our props i kinda find it unfair how he gets a warning while he really tries to get on the balcony while i limited myself

its kinda both since i am sorry for what i did but it isnt fair as the james neill guy who probably reported me only got a warning while i checked his history he also had problems with 3.11 and that he even lied to me and you about not consenting i kinda see it more leaning against dispute but its really both

its kinda both since i am sorry for what i did but it isnt fair as the james neill guy who probably reported me only got a warning while i checked his history he also had problems with 3.11 and that he even lied to me and you about not consenting i kinda see it more leaning against dispute but its really both

You cannot dispute a punishment because you feel the length was unjust, this must be done via a staff complaint instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back