Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: DiabloEureka118
Your Roleplay Name: Russell Foyge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:815112997

Why were you punished?: 2.5 and 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am severely Sorry about my actions over the past few days I have been a pain in the ass to Admins and Staff I think it should be considered because I am a new player and I haven't read the rules properly and I'm still learning the ropes of the server when reading the rules I thought you could break anyone out regardless of the offence at hand, I love playing the server because of the great Community that it has and the friends I have met on there I hope you can forgive me for the actions of 3.4 over the past couple of days because I don't know what rules Co-abide with the 3.4 and I hope to play on the server at future dates also I am severely sorry and I have learnt my lesson I do hope it either gets Appealed or days Reduced I do hope you can forgive me for my serious And severe Actions and hope to be a better person to the community and people in the future.

Please serve at least some of your ban before trying to appeal. As you have stated, you have not yet learnt the most basic rules which is resulting in you being frequently banned. I suggest taking a read of the rules and appealing in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back