Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Shay
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: noppa
Your Roleplay Name: cant remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:526729117

Why were you punished?: DDOS Threats

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry at the very beginning that I did not think that this act would have such serious consequences. I've been playing Gta Rp and everyone else has been clamoring to DDOS the server so I assumed it wouldn't be that bad I've been banned for almost 5 months now and I've spent time reading your rules so I don't break any other rules I really don't have any reasonable reason why I shouted that I'm going to DDOS your server these five months have been a good time to think about my own actions and now I understand that I made a big mistake the past can't be changed but the future and I promise that I will think twice before I say anything I deeply apologize to the owner of the server I apologize to the administrators of the server and in general from everyone who has been on the server at that time I hope you give me another chance to play on your server I have a few friends on your server and I would like to get to play there with them and they promised to help and teach me the ways of your server so that the same situation would not happen again I don't know what else to say so I wish everyone a really good week and have a nice day

You fail to mention anything about you trying to alt on the 1st of October. Feel free to reappeal with this updated in your appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back