Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User decided when being broken out of jail to use himself as bait and run towards gunfire instead of staying back.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am here again to make an apology for what i have done. I shouldve stayed at the back off the line waiting for the people that are breaking me out to clear the cops up top. I shouldve not rushed up first because thats what got me killed. If i where smart enough to understand if i was behind everyone it wouldve been impossible for me to get shot. but i wanted to get out off there fast and not thinking about whats happening around me. I have been bored shitless since theres barely any games that are intresting for me. I am sorry sidd for fucking up the pd raid if i wouldve stood back u wouldnt have had to kill me and then am pretty sure u got killed seconds after. Sorry for wasting ur time on the deathscreen and to the other people that had to deal with me in that situation.

Additional Information: sorry for not waiting longer to make an apology i have just been bored doing jackall.

Reaction score

Any further 3.4 breaks will result in a longer ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.