Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: DeadRising1
Your Roleplay Name: Hamish
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426512614

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to follow orders under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i apologise if i broke a rule however i believe this is an unfair ban, to be fair i misclicked no when i was ziptied, i said this to the guy but he started shooting so i ran, he didnt kill me and got killed by cops after pulling a gun on them and hes mad he didnt get to rob me, i offered the admin to give the guy money but i got insta banned. this 100% is an unfair ban, i didnt even get a warning and this happened about 3 hours before i was banned, i had a delivery and stuff on the ground which i assume ive now lost, again im sorry for making a mistake but i dont think this should have been a ban i would have accepted a warning or a smaller ban but 2 days for a mistake just because this guy couldnt kill me is unfair

Reaction score
im sort of new to gmod idk how to clip stuff and it says i need evidence, i did accidentally refuse a ziptie at gunpoint but that was all i did wrong, unless im not meant to run if im being shot at,

Reaction score
Are you admitting to breaking the rules and want to apologies for your actions.

Or did you not break any rules and the ban is invalid?

Reaction score
i admit i made a mistake by pressing no to the ziptie by accident but other than that i didnt break any rules

Reaction score
i offered to try and make it right by paying the guy what he would have stole from me but the admin said no

Reaction score
how is it breaking a rule if it was a mistake and as soon as i did it i said i didnt mean to do that zip tie me again, then offering to give him the money after the scene? i get technically i did but like come on i tried twice to fix the mistake but no one would accept it, its like the mods enjoy banning people for some reason

Reaction score
you shot at me so i ran away? and yeah i made fun of you you missed every shot then got killed by the cops with a glock when you had an smg, its not like i did it to break the rules i said to the mod i would give you the amount you would have stole off me, you only reported me because you didnt kill me, are you saying if u had killed me you would have still reported me for the small mistake i made?

Status
Not open for further replies.