Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: batman of counter strike
Your Roleplay Name: Steven Pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:576024407

Why were you punished?: yelling 10 toes in the bazaar without knowing why i was being arrested leading to a large shootout, failure to comply under PD gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I enjoy playing the server and have taken the time within my ban to look at what i have done wrong and learn from this mistake, i understand what i did was completely wrong and should only yell 10 toes when the i know my reason for arrest and the reason is valid and not for a sentence i do not know the punishment of, the situation went completely out of hand and the way i reacted to the arrest was completely wrong and against the rules which i understand and would like to apologies to the whole situation as a whole and to the admin who had dealt with the situation, i apologise for the way things happened during the situation and the way i acted during the scenario that had gone down. over these 2 weeks i have spent my time reflecting on what i had done wrong and how to better myself and not do that for when i am able to play again, i enjoy the server and would like to be back on and playing again if you will accept my apology, sorry again for the situation and thankyou again for reading this and hopefully you can consider my apology and allow me to continue playing, i have learnt my lesson and will make sure that when i am on the server again i follow the rules the way the server says,

- Many thanks, Steven pablo

Wait at least half your ban, Your record is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back