Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: mafia peashooter
Your Roleplay Name: Steven Pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:576024407

Why were you punished?: yelling 10 toes in the bazaar without knowing why i was being arrested leading to a large shootout, failure to comply under PD gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: After around a month of being banned i revaluated my situation and understood how i was wrong and how i can improve when i next join perp heads. i understand how wrong i was in the whole situation and that i should not have yelled 10 toes due to not knowing what crime i was arrested for, not making it any better when i chose not to co-operate with the officer who had me gun pointed, i am sorry for the way that the situation went down and promise to do better and be more responsible when i next play the server, through the month i was banned i read through the rule of 3.4 in terms to teach myself more upon it and i made sure to know the reality of the meaning "10 toes" which can only be used during a 7year or more sentence in which helped me understand improvements and how to use it correctly, i am sorry again for the time spent during the scenario and hope this appeal can be accepted so i can continue to play perp heads, thankyou again to sidd for taking your time to read this and hopefully i can be forgiven and allowed back into the server.

- Many Thanks Mafia peashooter (steven pablo)

Back