Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Sindarin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: TastyTONK
Your Roleplay Name: Muhammed Hassan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99443790

Why were you punished?: For disconnecting while a Police raid were ongoing, and shooting at a civlian while Police were on-site.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did intentionally shoot, though not knowing that cops were on my location. When i disconnected my wi-fi went out. This happens at exactly 1 hour (22:00 GMT+1) before i have to get my sleep for school. Now i have no way of proving this since i didn't record due to my fps already being horrible. All I'm asking is for this decision to be reconsidered. This isn't really an apology, and more of an argument against my ban. Although i do see what i did wrong, and i should have reconsidered the time i had left before getting the cops on my ass.

Additional Information: If the other guy i was with was also temporaily banned, this should be considered as well. He is my brother, and since we use the same wi-fi, it disconnects us at the same time.

You didn’t disconnect at the same time… Your brother finished storing his gun, turned around to look at the PD, then DCed…

You didn’t disconnect at the same time… Your brother finished storing his gun, turned around to look at the PD, then DCed…
Bro I don't know what to tell you. I've just him about it, and he said his wi-fi just cut off. He's already unbanned since he only had one account of rule breaking, while I have two, and one of those are false. All I'm asking is for me to be unbanned since i didn't intentionally decide to disconnect.

Bro I don't know what to tell you. I've just him about it, and he said his wi-fi just cut off. He's already unbanned since he only had one account of rule breaking, while I have two, and one of those are false. All I'm asking is for me to be unbanned since i didn't intentionally decide to disconnect.
Logs disagree, but this seems like a dispute of the validity of that part of your ban, is this correct?

Logs disagree, but this seems like a dispute of the validity of that part of your ban, is this correct?
I have been unbanned since it expired, but the only reason I didn't make it a dispute was because it requires video evidence, which I don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back