Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Spoon
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: GOD
Your Roleplay Name: Fathawi Aman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:645962336

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: running from the police

Why should this appeal be considered?: The admen banned me for running away from the police and shooting them but it was an honest mistake because i knew you cannot run when the police point a gun at you but someone told me another admen told me that if you are trying to escape a 7 year jail you can shoot the police and i only ran when i was already driving the car I tried to explain to the admen that i made a mistake and i have also aspergers sindrome which is a mental disease that makes a lot of things very harder and i cant do things as gooder as other people, i know i made a mistake but i never would run if i knew they werent chasing me because i killed someone earlier thats the only reason i shot one of them but it was an honest mistake and the admen also kept saying im an old player so i should know better when i try to explain to him that even though i played a long time ago i wasnt alloud to play on the server for a long time like 8 months because i was baned and i only got relised last week plus i try to stay out of trouble as best i can but i just make mistakes sometimes im really sorry and before i played my ban it was only 1 week or so

Additional Information: sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
can an admen make this an apology i dont know what dispute meaned and i put it on accident

Reaction score

You should wait out your ban longer and read over the rules as I suggested, you seem to not understand the concept of complying under gunpoint regardless if you are wanted for 7 years or 10

Status
Not open for further replies.