Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: N3R0
Your Roleplay Name: Nero_Clayde
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422702595

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I am actually kind of confused why, but it says metagaming and being disrespectful to staff.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I don't understand how I been disrespectful to anyone, since I was in-game and randomly got banned, I didn't even get the opportunity to speak to the staff, or even try explaining to me, why I got a ban! Firstly I got banned for a week, and than out of the blue. It went up to two weeks?

Additional Information: I would like some feedback, I hope someone made a mistake and I wasn't suppose to get banned. Although please someone explain, why nearly everyone from my org got a ban? Some of my org weren't even on.

Reaction score

I banned you based on evidence that was collected from a discord you are involved in. Your ban was extended by @Maia for being disrespectful and using unacceptable language in a different situation. Feel free to send me and Maia DM's for more information.

Reaction score
Please, Can someone give me an explanation, and proof of how I broke metagaming, most of my org got banned, some weren't even online? This is really unfair, especially when I haven't even done anything. I also want someone to tell me, which admin I was being disrespectful to! because I do not recall being disrespectful since i got banned for that very same reason last time,

Status
Not open for further replies.