Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Lucas. P
Your Roleplay Name: Lucas Pugdal
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516587166

Why were you punished?: "The user shot and killed another player because he was supposedly knocking on their door. This was an over-escalation, the user should've given sufficient warnings before just shooting him."

Why should this appeal be considered?: so im writing this becuase im am very sorry. so i was with my freinds and this guy was keeping knocking and he opened the door and said something so my freind told him to "fuck off, we arent afraid to fucking shoot you" and he didnt listen and keept talking and then my freind said in the call we was in, "just shoot him" and i was very annoyed so i pulled out my gun and shoot him, +he walked in our house for like 7 secounds, so i didnt know what he was up to.... so ofc i shoot him to be save becuase we where planting drugs and things, so we want to be safe, but in the clip you couldnt hear us saying go away, but its becuase before my freinds told him to fuck off, so he kinda just clipped that out. but i know that you didnt know that and i should give him the last warning with my rifle in my hand, so that is my fault, but giving me ban isent the way to do it, not becuase i want to be rude, or anything, i hope that its okay, and i can get unbanned or my ban can go down, or something

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.