Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: monkeyboy
Your Roleplay Name: Stas Braga
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:440978879

Why were you punished?: User does not speak/understand English sufficiently enough to play on the server

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am from Russia and decided to come to your server to play with friends. My friend and I got into a road accident where people died. The police came and started to deal with us, my friend explained the situation to the police and in the end everything went well, because he was innocent. We were standing on the motorway and another friend was passing by, he was driving on the opposite side of the road (didn't see the sign) and they started to arrest him, seeing this I decided to take a gun and kill the policeman. After that the admin dragged me away and started asking why I killed him, I tried to explain the situation, but because of the fear of punishment, could not connect the words and eventually got this blocking. Please reconsider this punishment, because I can communicate with people on the server.

Reaction score

No attempt has been made to contact me to prove you can sufficiently speak English to play on the server. Feel free to make another appeal when you are ready to do so.