Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you punished?: 3.5 - User after spotting a bomb being placed by other players under a vehicle, decided to interact with the situation by calling 911 and almost immediately after that headed inside the PD to go on duty. Once the user went on duty, they headed directly for the armory to gear up in heavy TFU gear and respond to the situation. While on duty he took another player's plate who he knew was a part of the bomb planting in his previous life for no reason. After the situation was resolved, the user went off duty to taunt the players who had placed the bomb there. Longer ban due to excessive bans previously. // Banned for Enforcer Tilin

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I have come here to apologies for my actions, After thoroughly reading the 3.5 Rule I understand why I received my ban. I understand by the looks of it I was taunting them with Emotes and I apologies for this as-well. I take full credit for my actions and just wanted to apologies for what I have done. I have taken the last few weeks as a break and have really reflected over what I have done and decided it was an appropriate time to make an apology. For Future I will ensure I do not participate in incidents that I previously called in / was previously apart of. And again thank you for taking your time to read this apology.

Reaction score
Involved I accept your apology, I hope you understand more of the rule NLR since your ban! Be safe bro

Reaction score

Since you've served the majority of your ban by now and you've owned up to your mistakes.

Please be more considerate in the future, especially when you get yourself involved in situations from your "previous life".

Status
Not open for further replies.