Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: hup
Your Roleplay Name: Nick Cyan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:588158020

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 3.22 - User intentionally steered into another vehicle on the highway, whilst in the wrong lane of travel.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well i dont know why im getting banned for 2.5 cuz there is no proof and i dont remember doing anything negative and the 3.4 i can understand if i was on the wrong side of the road but i went on the wrong side on accident sorry. And 3.15 i can understand too and 3.22 i kinda understand but i was originally on the right side of the road

Additional Information: this isnt additional info but can you lower it to 1 day i wont do it again i promise

Are you disputing the ban or apologising because it seems like you disagree with ban and if so your gonna need evidence to show that you didn’t break any rules

But if you you know you broke the rules and you want to apologise I would just wait a day then apologise as you have just been banned

@hup

Apologies are for apologizing for your actions.
Disputes are for disputing the fact that our assessment was incorrect.

There was an action request made against you. You were given 72 hours to respond to the Friend Request on Steam as you did not have a Forum account at the time.

I will leave this open for a few hours for you to decide whether you're apologizing or disputing the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back