Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: Mik
Your Roleplay Name: Jared Bane
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:561496551

Why were you punished?: 3.2, 2.5, 3.20, 5.1 - The users attempted to mug someone in a public place. After the incident, they shot up people randomly up on the street. Disconnected whilst unconscious. The users at no point communicated in-game.

Why should this appeal be considered?: You can consider this appeal because I'm new to your server and I was unaware of the mugging spots. I do not know where I can mug and cannot. I did not mean to disconnect either. My power went out for 10 minutes, and I could not join back. I understand that I got banned for shooting at people randomly. on top of the other reasons, and I will not try to appeal that part, but all I ask is that you people consider reducing my ban. I am truly sorry. I like the server and would like to keep playing it, and I completely understand what I did wrong and I acknowledge it, but I really do not know where I can rob people, and I cannot control if my power goes out. I am not asking to be unbanned, I just hope you can understand and hopefully reduce it. Thank you and have a good day.

Additional Information: I do not understand why i was banned for 3.2 and 2.5.
I made no outside communications with anyone i would like to see a clip of this please. - 3.
Also i did not excessively impact any other players experience i know i shot at them but that is not excess in anyway as you can buy guns around the map illegally or not.

-ish after re-reviewing some of the things. 3.20 was removed and ban reduced by a month.

If you'd like to dispute any of the other facts, you'll have to make a dispute.

do not understand why i was banned for 3.2 and 2.5.
3.2: At no point did you guys communicate ingame, especially when you shot up people and whilst inside your house. If you'd like to see the clip, go view your demo.
2.5: Excessive negativity. As in you randomly shooting up people. As in... Being excessively negative towards other players when they have done nothing to warrant you shooting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back