Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: doodlebob
Your Roleplay Name: Dwayne Bane
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:565731649

Why were you punished?: 3.2, 2.5, 3.20, - Randomly shot up players on the street. Reconnected whilst the incident was in progress to store their items and left. The users at no point communicated in-game.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I just want to start off by saying that I am very sorry about my actions. What I did was wrong and I regret it. I have only read up to rules 1.1-1.7, and I apologize for not reading the rest of the rules In the future I will not break any of these rules again, I was unaware of rules 3.2 and 2.5 but I understand that this is no excuse for what I did. I could have done better. I would also like to apologize for shooting random people for no reason at all. I am not looking forward to being unbanned, but maybe a reduced ban instead of 2 months, since I joined the server only a week ago, and I really like it more than others. I don't care about the 3.20 part, but possibly the 2.5 part, because I feel like it's partially wrong that you personally cannot shoot other people, but other people can shoot you or harm you intentionally without consequences. However, I would like to add that I will not disconnect anymore during incidents like this, as I would like to continue playing on this server. I acknowledge that I was in the wrong, and from now on, while I am currently banned, I will read over the rules and make sure to remember them for future scenarios on the server. I appreciate you reading this. Thank you and have a good day.

Additional Information: I will read the rules, avoid metagaming, and I will start acting better in and out of scenarios.

but possibly the 2.5 part, because I feel like it's partially wrong that you personally cannot shoot other people, but other people can shoot you or harm you intentionally without consequences.
If you read up on the rules before appealing, you'd know when you can actually shoot someone.

Wait at least a few weeks before appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back