Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: ForoG
Your Roleplay Name: Juan Bonita
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:598560143

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming and failure to report crosshair use

Why should this appeal be considered?: Today it has been over two months since my initial ban and over one month since its extension, as it is my birthday (idk when this apology will be approved though) I thought it would be an appropriate time to apologise my actions for extra sympathy points I suppose.

I am very sorry for my unfair actions in which I partook in with my friends. I very much realise that it is unacceptable to put other players at a disadvantage for the enjoyment of me and my friends and I promise to not do it again. I was one of the first to be part of the group and I should’ve left when things started getting out of control, but I enjoyed being able to join the server and instantly have something to do, however I failed to recognise the effects of my actions. When I finally started reviewing my actions I tried to cover them up which was the wrong thing to do, I should’ve admitted my actions earlier to be more fair to the community.

As for the forums situation with my extension, it was severely immature of me to play off the foolish actions of my friends as a joke and shouldn’t I of went along with it. I am sorry for not reporting the post when I was very aware of it’s rule breaking nature, I am sorry for metagaming and sorry covering my friends actions to save them of a ban

Additional Information: It was extended by efan to a year and if there is bad spelling or grammar it is because I’m typing this on my phone.

Back