Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Tilin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: .........
Your Roleplay Name: math jahk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156393997

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed a visibly unarmed player that they had no previous interaction with, whilst raiding an apartment.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i have spent about a hour and a half just reading all the details of all the rules and i will make sure in the future i will take greater care to make sure the users i shot in raids/criminal activities are accualy armed as i acted to fast shoting an unarmed person on sight without even checking if hes armed but after carefuly reading the rule i do agree i did violate the rules however i belive taking greater care and making sure people are indeed armed before shoting will prevent this from happening in the future i did take a week and a bit to really consider if i even should appeal as what i did was pretty bad and my record is also very bad but i belive most of my bans being rather old from a time where i did not care about this server unlike i care now as before i was just a minge but now i accualy care about this server and the community and i do underestand violating the rules ruins the experience for alot of people on this server.

You should wait a bit longer before appealing.

I understand that the bans are old, but they also show how long you've been here and should know these things by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back