Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Capone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.2 - Failure to act honestly when questioned about a situation. Communication using third party applications.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This ban apology should be considered as it has been just over a month now since I have been banned , it has gave me time to reflect on my actions and look over the rules I broken at the time , I do not have many serious bans/long bans in the past, also I have never been banned for 3.2 or 1.4, this was a silly mistake I made and should have been truthful about it from the start , in my month of being banned I have had a look over the rules to assure if I get unbanned I will not break any again. I now realise that buying money is not tolerated on the server and will never do this again , I would also like to apologies for not being truthful about the whole situation , I only lied as I didn't want to be a horrible person and get the other person involved banned as that would have been a selfish move , but now I have realised this is wrong and will not do anything like this again , I am sorry for my actions and hope you guys take my apology into consideration , thank you for reading my apology :)

Additional Information: I hope I can get back on the server as I really enjoyed playing , and had good friends on there and had lots of fun on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.