Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Mikael
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User, after killing police officers in a shootout and winning a raid, decided to stay on the scene to see if a TFU officer was grabbing DNA. Upon discovery of an officer grabbing DNA he decided to try to kill the officer and engage in yet another shootout without attempting to hide the bodies or burn them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'd like to apologise for my actions while in Suburbs shootout with the cops, I wasted my time by tabbing in and out of my game while still in the area that the shootout occurred. I'd also like to apologise to travis for my actions, I shouldn't have turned around when I saw the TFU van and made a mistake, I was honest with what I did and even provided evidence to show what happened.

Reaction score

Although your apology is very much appreciated, you should know better than to stay on the scene of a crime and attempt to kill officers for collecting DNA. This just leaves even more evidence and makes it more likely for you to be caught. This would only be acceptable if you tried to get rid of the bodies as soon as possible. This is a relatively short ban so take the time to review your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.