Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Travis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Sageisme
Your Roleplay Name: Sage Boone
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48802676

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.4, 3.4 - User called people in game the n-word and then started calling people "losers" and breaking character while doing so. He also asked the armed people in the base to kill him. Horrible attitude.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is an apology for the ban I recieved a couple weeks ago for being incredibly out of pocket, saying racist
things, and breaking several rules amongst keeping things in character. I really do apologize for the way I acted
and the things I said. I'm not new to RP servers, I am aware of the rules and that what I did was immature as hell
and not things you should be seeing on a server. I know this isn't an excuse for my actions, but I got on
with my friends after a bad day at work and a few drinks. Within the first 5 minutes of me connecting my
friends were already getting raided by a group of several people (Travis being one of them). I suppose the
reason I got so angry with the members raiding was due to being raided constantly the days prior and just
seeing that be the first thing that happens when I connect got to me. I'm writing this in hopes to have a
lesser punishment or revoked at that, for I do still want to enjoy the server. Thanks for the time, please leave
any thoughts down below, I take full accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.