Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyla Jai
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Trexbitesize
Your Roleplay Name: Awate
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40940965

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - The player repeatedly made reports and didn't actually need staff assistance

Why should this appeal be considered?: Not necessarily looking for an unban. Just merely want to Apologize for the Toxicity, I have spewed over something that is so dumb. I just want to apologize to the community. I've just had a rough day and i shouldn't lash out on random people who i don't know. I should've just accepted what happened and just simply forget about it and just continue playing and enjoying my time on the server. But for some reason i had so much hatred for a small little thing. which shouldn't have escalated like it did, It was a severe lapse of personal judgement. I should've kept calm and not harrassed the staff and players. If i do get let back into the community i would love to join it and actually see how great the community is. I am sorry to Shaquille Oatmeal, I shouldn't have been mad at you since you were only trying to help. Same with rogue, They were only trying to help but i acted like a complete cunt to them. I apologize for wasting staffs time with dumb reports purely to annoy them. I see now that i should've just remained calm but i didn't. Again i'm sorry.
Sorry to ellie, I also acted like a complete cunt to you even though you never did anything wrong. Sorry.
I'm also sorry to the whole community that was on at the time. I was being foolish.
I would love to actually become part of the community after i have cooled down and realised i was being idiotic.
Thank you all for taking your time to read this apology.
Your's Sincerely Trexbitesize. Apologies.

Reaction score

I've lowered your ban to two weeks, it will not be lowered any further. Please use these 2 weeks to reflect and if you can come back respectfully after this time then we are happy to have you and forget this happened