Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @tymon007
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: MR. puma
Your Roleplay Name: ido ido
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:523128405

Why were you punished?: 1.2, 2.5, 3.20 - User issued a racist remark towards a player. Later he shot said player without a valid reason. When dragged into a sit, told me his playing tetris, and disconnected in front of me 5 seconds later.

Why should this appeal be considered?: If I said said anything racist to the player I apologize I shot the player for a reason (harrasing me on the street,and following me.) but if it was invalid I apologize for that too and when I was brought into an admin sit But a couple of seconds later my game crashed bcz of the issues the server cause I assume,it happened to me a lot when I played this server and I apologize I dont know why it happens I will try to fix that.

Last edited:
  1. I forgot if I said the n word but if I did I apologize and it will never happen again.
    • 2. I shot the player because he kept following me and harassing me and my friends and he said I didn't have water (I'm playing an African character), Before I shot him I threatened that if he doesn't leave us I would shoot him.
I'm a new player and really enjoyed playing this server with my friend, If you could please at least reduce the ban I would really appreciate it, Thanks.

Last edited:
Back