Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @TYMON007
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Valtsụ
Your Roleplay Name: raju reppana
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:25776

Why were you punished?: cuz of 3:4

Why should this appeal be considered?: i didnt now that i cant lock raiders while they are raiding in my house. The admin said that i was gunpointed. but the raider didnt say that i cant close door or that i have to put my hands up so i saw my time to shine so i locked the player inside on one of the rooms and ran to storage while other player was locked and other was down stairs at the car and when the guy at the car came back i shot him and then polices came. while this raid was going on the other raider did report of me. when i saw the report and telled it to one of the officers he said that i didnt do anything wrong that i only self defensed my self. and i think the report maker was so sad about the failed raid that he lied to the admin. So i am asking can you guys cancel the report or shorter it. PS: sorry for bad english and i understand if u cant make shorter or end it. and i am SORRY if did something wrong.

You need to make up your mind about this appeal.

Is this an apology? As then you acknowledge that you broke the rules, and you just wish to apologize for doing so.
Or
Is this a dispute? Then you believe that you did not break any rules, and the ban is invalid.

If you believe I have failed to investigate the situation properly, you can also make a staff complaint. The best way to do so is record your demo from this situation as described here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos and provide it in the staff complaint.

Let me know how you wish to proceed.

Is this an apology? As then you acknowledge that you broke the rules, and you just wish to apologize for doing so.
Or
Is this a dispute? Then you believe that you did not break any rules, and the ban is invalid.

If you believe I have failed to investigate the situation properly, you can also make a staff complaint. The best way to do so is record your demo from this situation as described here: https://help.perpheads.com/page/demos and provide it in the staff complaint.

Or

its more like a dispute but i will apology too if i am wrong

You need to give me an anwser wheather it's this or that.

If this is an apology I will consider it now, however if it's a dispute other staff members will take a look into the whole situation and analize it.

apology i am sorry i didnt now that i cant do that can u make the ban shorter or end it :)

I accept the apology. You have to understand though, that you were constantly gunpointed, and it is under any circumstances not allowed to lock someone behind the door like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back