Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ultimate
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: ShrekArmy6018
Your Roleplay Name: Cooper Bigge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:636716419

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 4.1The user kept driving into people as a Firefighter. He refused to co-operate in the admin sit and lied so. Banned for Enforcer Ultimate

Why should this appeal be considered?: Firstly I just feel cringed by what I had done, I just forgot how fun this server was.. It's holidays here and I wanted to spend it playing games and taking a break from school and I already have ruined it. I am not saying I am innocent, quite the opposite. I beg you for a lesser punishment of a blacklist from firefighting department or if thats not enough all departments I applied to. I want to say sorry to the people I drove into and that I lied to the admin and beg him for a last chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't accept your apology. It was my report that was the straw that broke the camel's back, as you directly swerved at me and nearly tiered my car while destroying the Firefighter Dodge Ram you were driving, despite having a straight, clear road ahead of you on the highway bridge. I made the report which Ultimate then responded to, in which he also mentioned that this was not the first time they had to talk with you about this.
You didn't show a hint of being sorry after/during the incident, and I then got to watch you nearly murder Jay Hatch with your fire axe after he punched you a single time. If the driving alone wasn't worthy of the ban, I'd say that this part would be. A single punch in exchange for continuous slashes with an axe that only stopped after someone else shot you with a shotgun.

You should take the time to think about your actions. But that is just my opinion.

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't accept your apology. It was my report that was the straw that broke the camel's back, as you directly swerved at me and nearly tiered my car while destroying the Firefighter Dodge Ram you were driving, despite having a straight, clear road ahead of you on the highway bridge. I made the report which Ultimate then responded to, in which he also mentioned that this was not the first time they had to talk with you about this.
You didn't show a hint of being sorry after/during the incident, and I then got to watch you nearly murder Jay Hatch with your fire axe after he punched you a single time. If the driving alone wasn't worthy of the ban, I'd say that this part would be. A single punch in exchange for continuous slashes with an axe that only stopped after someone else shot you with a shotgun.

You should take the time to think about your actions. But that is just my

Reaction score

Your actions have harmed multiple user's experience during the time where you've laughed so hard.
It's only 3 days. Take it as a time to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.