Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: ZuHo
Your Roleplay Name: Ethen Nicks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76561199055466987

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5

Why should this appeal be considered?: so i was in a shot out like 3 min before this guy came up to my shop one of them were shoting me from the back and i thought the second player ran up to the front of the shop look in the clip the blue guy was shoting at me and hes friend was in the public bazar shops at the front
clip show the blue guy shoting me not my clip i made a mistake of killing that player the other guy looks similar.

Reaction score
You smashed the guy in blue with a baseball bat earlier prior to this happening, and I doubt I look any similar to that person.
Do not use my clip without granting my permission and exclusive right. Use your own POV.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I don't see an apology in this thread for what you've done. You ignored the PM I sent out, making no effort to justify your actions although you logged onto the forums. Therefore, you killed the player for no reason which led to the ban being issued. I believe I have given you a fair chance to elaborate on the situation yourself but you have failed to do so. Since you seem to have prior rule breaks subject to 2.5, you should wait out your ban and be careful with who you shoot next time.

Reviewed with @Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.