Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ABE
Your Roleplay Name: bo jensen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:754003261

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i could not talk english

Why should this appeal be considered?: i can talk english now and i think this server is the best gmod server i have ever played on and my frends i playing in there and i was police and loved the server i was an idiot when i played in there i could not understand anything but now i can iand i am happy for that i can speak ok english and write in english but i could not when i was banned but now i can so pls consider this ban and i have my fingers crossed for i can get unban i love the server and anything about it and i hope relly hope i can get unban pls pls i have said this many times but my fingers are crossed i relly hope i can get unban i didnt do much but pls pls i beg youi relly dont now what i can write anymore the reson was becuse i could not speak english and i can now and 250 words for that i cant write anymore pls i am dylixe and i cant write more i cant wait to play on the server again i relly relly hope i can becuse this appal took me a long time pls i hope my fingers are crossed again pls plscome on blessed you if i get unban i relly love the server and the humns they care about eachother pls pls i love this server i now i have told pls pls many times but again pls

Additional Information: no :)

Reaction score
I'm happy for you or sorry that happened but were you the person sending AI generated appeals to admins through discord

Reaction score
i could not write all that words i am dylixe so i have trouble with words but i can speak english and i m sorry that i used ai but pls i whant to play on the server again

Reaction score
Ok so you said you have problem writing & reading but you can speak English, if you prove to me on voice chat you can actually speak I will unban you

Reaction score
Join a channel in the perpheads discord tomorrow at 7 PM BST and we'll talk

Reaction score
You need to verify your account first before you can access the channels, follow the content written

Reaction score
I am not the best to english but my freind is always there in the server i am not playing without my freind Can i still play in here?

Reaction score
If you can't converse in English by yourself, you can't, unfortunately

Reaction score

The player failed to display a sufficient level of English through the asked avenue

Status
Not open for further replies.