Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Youseff and Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Soap
Your Roleplay Name: I haven't played on this account to make a name (you'll understand from the reason for ban)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:448688700

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: On 6th March 2016 I received a 2 week ban for disconnecting during a RP sit (STEAM_0:1:73281408), the same day I joined on a ALT account and got permenant ban, then on March 2nd 2020, I was banned on my current account permanently because of 'Family shared account of STEAM_0:1:36124319' or using an ALT account.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I Apologise for all the actions that took place from 2016 to present, I knew that leaving a discussion with an admin and use of an ALT account was bannable, especially as I was banned on my first account during the time, but still broke this rule by trying to play after I was banned, I can say that this won't happen again and I apologise to the admin who banned me and in general for the action I took to try and bypass the 2 weeks, and I hope to be taken in to consideration for a chance to play Perpheads again after so many years, but I respect any decision made as the ban is permanent. Again sorry for my actions and thank you for taking the time to read this appeal.

Additional Information: The two previous accounts (STEAM_0:1:73281408 and STEAM_0:1:36124319) have not been used in a long time and I don't plan on using them again (mainly because the account Flipz, account banned for being an ALT has been taken away by steam due to the account being made under a friends email that I have no contact with for many years, and the other account which I'm sure is called Cassie, was under a mobile auth number and email that have been thrown away due to the vast amount of ALT accounts I had for CS:GO, so as soon as I was banned, that account wouldn't see the light of day as you'll see on both accounts)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.