Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: The Console Did
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name
: #HKGAMINGDK
Your In-game Name: Been so long that i can't remember
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45768752

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating attempt detected
Why should this appeal be considered: I'm honestly really sorry for cheating and no I did not just try to cheat, I did cheat. I wouldn't say I hurt anyone by doing it since I still hit like shit because I was only using wallhack but cheating is cheating and it still gave me an unfair advantage. So my ban is fair and square. When it comes to having a good reason to get unbanned, I'm not sure if I'm even allowed to have one since I cheated but I will say I really regret cheating and if I get one more chance, I Promise I won't cheat... For 2 reasons. 1. I'm just looking forward to having a great time along with my friends. 2. I don't own any cheat anymore, so it's not even gonna be a problem.

To be fair this probably wasn't the best apology but at least it was honest... And I really hope I can get another chance and if I can't, that's fine. Since I did get a fair ban
Additional Comment(s):

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I look forward to you spending time with your friends outside as well when this gets denied

Reaction score
denied.jpg

We will not waste your time by waiting to see if you can come back this is why I am replying to this myself

Cheating will not be tolerated within this community

If you would like to discuss this in more detail you could contact senior management.​

Status
Not open for further replies.