Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Ox1star
Your Roleplay Name: Woods Onizuka
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:548827973

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User gunpointed me and kidnapped me into his base for giving his friend a fine for illegally displaying an offensive firearm in public.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm making this appeal after a controversy opinion between me and the admin who banned me, I know first of all, I was maybe wrong but it's questionable because, you need to know my intention behind, it was only to hold him because he entered in our balcony and sorry but even if, it's not inside, he was still inside because accesing the balcony is not a free access, you need to make some "thief step" in order to reach it, and I would have had the same reaction if it was a random person who would entered in my balcony, and it's normal , but because it's an officer, without knowing the intention and the situation, we judge and that's not good, my intention was only to hold him even if when you watch the scene it makes you think that, I'm robbing or kidnapping him but it's not true, I would have let him go after understanding the whole situation because, there is nothing wrong on putting a ticket to my friend and of course to not get in trouble, I would have cover his eyes and realease him far away from the city and then on the vehicule before to hop off say to him to take a medecine who will make him forget what he did and saw, on the past 2 hours. I consider this as a misunderstanding beetwen me and the admin and I demand an unban and next time before acting like that, I will think twice and make sure to ask question to understand the whole situation to prevent those kind of direct behaviour.

Thank you for taking in consideration my appeal.

Reaction score
There is absolutely nothing that I misunderstood from your POV, it doesn't matter if you were going to gunpoint me inside to interrogate me and let me go or whatever else you wanted to do, you should not have gunpointed me without doing your due diligence of investigating the situation before doing something that would risk your life and freedom from imprisonment. This situation was blatantly a violation of 3.4, and I even got you an opinion from a Senior Administrator that you are still unsatisfied with

Reaction score

You've clearly put your life at risk by gun pointing an Officer over such a small matter. This has then resulted in you unnecessarily dying. I suggest next time you investigate the situation before forcing an Officer into your house. @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.