Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Aushton
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Drone Sniping
Your Roleplay Name: Kodak
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104884498

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I joined the server collected my rewards next I went to my car then i contacted admin for help finding the storage building they drove with me all they way there , next told them thanks and everything they were very cool and chill , next asked about clothes , went next door to get clothes , opened up the wardrobe in the mirror got killed by a hacker who was no clipped ,next my screen went black and said when I start my car or turn it off it will blow up because a bomb and said to no do anything, next I reported it to the admins and made my way back to get my clothes on and stuff , I drove to the shops then parked then got banned for cheating and they send me this clip on after I got killed and it showed me walking straight but locking on to admins and on my screen non of this was like this my character didn’t lock on to anyone on my end I was just walking straight back and I don’t get how this is even possible honest to god I’m not lying I’ve literally played on the server before I am not a hacker I don’t even know how to do that 1# why would I report to the admins about somebody hacking if I’m hacking #2 why would I lock on to admins if they are looking at me and could clearly see me locking on to them

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back