Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Auston
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Ej9Lh2Xr0Iu6
Your Roleplay Name: thad castle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:687107454

Why were you punished?: For no reason, I just got banned for saying the staff were fail rping when using a phys gun instead of carrying me, and i was fighting back when they were trying to carry me, so he no clipped me up to the top of a building and said "have a nice day." then i got banned permanently.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because this is total bullshit and completely false, within the time span of less than 20 minutes, he perma banned 2 people (including me) and temp banned another person. This guy seriously needs his staff revoked and his account blacklisted from staff. Hes false banned to my knowledge other people as well. During the entire interaction I spoke a grand total of like 5 times and the ONLY words that came out of my mouth were "youre fail rping" and "let me in" because I kept trying to open this locked door and they shot at me. Me trying to repeatedly open a locked door and saying "let me in" doesnt call for a ban, nor a permanent one. I dont clip things because my pc isnt good enough and it will drop my FPS really bad. Me on medium settings just on its own i get around 60-80 fps, with clipping software (obs or metal) it drops down to 20-30 and im not willing to make that sacrifice of performance.

This all happened within not even 10-15 minutes of me joining the server, my first time ever playing the server and I got permanently banned for a stupid and bull shit reason. You can check my play time, literally check anything, you can see I did nothing worthy of a ban and the staff who banned me is in the complete wrong and their staff should be immediately revoked.

Additional Information: Auston deserves a server ban, not me.

Back