Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @benjamin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: mohamed pablo
Your Roleplay Name: mohamed pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:556778222

Why were you punished?: s

Why should this appeal be considered?: Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

so having my car taken from me taken to the other side of the map and bieng locked behind a pay wall preventing all of that isnt benificial in your eyes ?

and another thing too that rule is so vague its ridiculous make more in depth rules like one that says you cant gun point gov employees over small things and your banning me for 2 weeks over such a small stupid think like I've just ruined someone's day and set them back miles in progression on the game

that the length is too harsh tbf i mean its not deep of a thing and its really vague grounds to ban for the rules lightly touch on it and i really dont get how gun pointing a road crew worker is risking my life i checked my surroundings and was with like 6 allied org members

what one should i do you think and what punishment do you think you pearsonaly think you would have given ?

You haven’t filled out the appeal correctly. Provide evidence and fill out the form properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back