Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Benji
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Osama Bin-Makin Money
Your Roleplay Name: Zack Pools
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102333673

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20: Punched a police officer under direct gunpoint for no reason then disconnected the moment he was shot down.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I punched him because he gave me a 4,000 ticket over a stupid reason all I did was punch a cop car and punch him once I didn't even do anything serious and then I carried on punching him and then my monitor just stop working so i restarted my pc and i got banned.

Reaction score
Do you have anything to suggest your “monitor stopped working”?

seems like a weird coincidence that you always seem have a reason to disconnect in some sort of roleplay/administrator situation

Also, you were banned for 3.4, are you disputing that too or just the 3.20?

You have 48 hours to provide some sort of evidence

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do you have anything to suggest your “monitor stopped working”?

I Don't know if it is the problem with my hdmi cable or my pc, but sometimes the signal stops working with my monitor and it wont turn back on so i have to hard restart my pc to get the monitor to work again because it's just a black screen. (my pc is pretty old anyway so that maybe the problem)

Mim

Reaction score

After reviewing this with @Pugga I have checked your logs and you seem to have a trend of disconnecting whilst unconscious, if you know your PC has black screens randomly why don't you stop playing until you find the source of the issue and stop playing, if this is your excuse for every time you disconnect unconscious thats awfully convenient. Your logs shows that you have not just disconnected unconscious once but more than 3 times over the past 2 weeks. Now like @Collier said in your previous appeal/dispute if you know you need to leave don't put yourself in a position that stops you from leaving and for this situation you should be grateful I'm not extending your ban to 2 weeks because of the appalling disconnecting whilst unconscious history in logs.

Moral of the story and a TLDR if you don't want to read what I put: Don't disconnect whilst you are unconscious, don't put yourself in a position that may force you to disconnect in a situation where you wouldn't be allowed. Find the source of this random black screen thing you are on about. I'm happy to reconsider this dispute if you provide credible evidence of your PC randomly going black. Until then, be lucky this isn't having your ban extended.

Status
Not open for further replies.