Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Carrot
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: VeGoVeVO
Your Roleplay Name: Vego Vevo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90137147

Why were you punished?: Apparently Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I genuinely have no clue how I was banned. I'm not sure if I was mistaken for someone else, but I have no idea why this happened. I also have about 40GB or 89 clips of me playing in the past week or so. I always upload videos for people, and I have no reason to cheat. I hope you investigate this thoroughly and give it enough time. I can upload any demo you need, so please look into this because I have enjoyed playing so far.

Additional Information: whatever evidence you guys need I will try to provide cause know for a fact that I was not cheating nor will I ever.

Please provide the following demo: perpheads_demo_2024-6-1 06-17-35

Just saw the demo and I think I know why you would think I was cheating but you will find out that I wasn't and that it had to do with my past life which now thinking about it wasn't the smartest idea.

It appears there was a false positive with our anticheat, I apologize for the inconvenience.
However, another staff member informed me that you hid weapons to retrieve them after respawning so you will be receiving a ban for this when the cheating ban is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back